Thursday, January 7, 2010

The post-date interrogation

I absolutely love my roommates. They are my best friends in the world and they each have their own distinct personalities. They make me laugh and cry and I love when we all hang out together. Last night (and every night) I got home from a date and Lisa and Marshall were watching a movie with Melanie. I said hi and attempted to make my way back to my room to study but was called back to go over every detail of the evening with the gentlemen. They then forced me to divulge my true feelings for the young man (which, unfortunately for him, are....sparse). We then discussed, in great detail, his low chance for marriage. Ugh. Dating is great and great fun and good for you but here at BYU, its all about meeting your 'eternal companion'. I shocked all my roommates by boldly declaring that I am dating casually and not looking for committment with any one person. Then I marched off to my room to study while they sat in utter disbelief. Ohhhhh the drama.

1 comment:

  1. LOL oh Nique. You make me laugh. It really is hilarious. It's all or nothing there. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete